Norvasc is used for treating high blood pressure and angina (chest pain).
||$32.76||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($12.51)
||$53.01||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($25.02)
||$73.26||Add to cart|
Discount 29% ($37.53)
||$93.51||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($62.54)
||$134.02||Add to cart|
Discount 34% ($100.07)
||$194.77||Add to cart|
Discount 35% ($137.59)
||$255.53||Add to cart|
||$44.10||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($11.76)
||$76.44||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($23.52)
||$108.78||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($35.28)
||$141.12||Add to cart|
Norvasc is used for treating high blood pressure and angina (chest pain). It may be used alone or with other medicines. Norvasc is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing (dilating) your blood vessels, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing heart rate, which lowers the workload on the heart. It also dilates coronary arteries increasing blood flow to the heart.
Use Norvasc as directed by your doctor.
- Take Norvasc by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Continue to use Norvasc even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Norvasc, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Norvasc.
Store Norvasc between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Norvasc out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Amlodipine besylate.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; flushing; headache; muscle cramps; nausea; stomach pain; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; difficulty breathing; fast or irregular heartbeat; pounding in the chest; swelling of feet or legs; tender, bleeding, or swollen gums; worsening chest pain; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Norvasc if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Norvasc.
Some medical conditions may interact with Norvasc. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart failure, very low blood pressure, or liver problems.
Some medicines may interact with Norvasc. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Vasopressin receptor antagonists (eg, conivaptan) because they may increase the risk of Norvasc's side effects
- Sildenafil because the risk of low blood pressure may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Norvasc may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Norvasc may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Norvasc with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Norvasc may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you are taking Norvasc for angina, it will not relieve the pain of an acute attack if taken at the time of an acute attack. It prevents or reduces the number of angina attacks only if you take it on regular schedule.
- When you begin using Norvasc, it may cause a headache, which usually lasts for a short time.
- While you are using Norvasc, it is important to brush and floss your teeth carefully to reduce swelling and tenderness of your gums.
- Although rare, Norvasc has been known to increase chest pain and increase the risk of heart attack, especially in patients with severe heart disease.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure checks, may be performed while you use Norvasc. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Norvasc with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Norvasc should not be used in children younger than 6 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Norvasc while you are pregnant. It is not known if Norvasc is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Norvasc.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!